- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Experience with traditional object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, Ruby, Python)
- Demonstrable experience in building modern, complex customer-facing web applications
- Exposure to modern MVC (Model-view-controller) frameworks
- A solid grounding in data-driven applications and concepts (data/object modeling, database systems)
- Comfortable expressing and defending points of view while respecting those of others
- 3-8+ years of experience preferred
- Testing strategy definition and framework creation
- Experience with event-driven Java programming (e.g Swing, GWT)
- Experience and familiarity with financial services or other mathematically oriented applications.
- Working in a startup or agile development environments
- Experience in multi-platform websites (desktop, mobile)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, or other Relational DBMS
Sound like you?