- Defining financial planning and analysis processes and creating and implementing accounting and tax reporting processes,
- Managing accounting systems, expense reimbursement systems, travel management systems, AP systems; establish treasury relationships with banks, implement banking platform and corporate credit card programs, prepare investor relations material, negotiation credit lines, etc.
- Forecasting and managing cash flow models and cap tables
- Spearheading Turn’s financial statement audits
- Work closely with the leadership team to quantify business scenarios, to develop business models and forecasting tools for executive team
- Facilitating regular reporting to and communication with Accounting, Controlling, Tax, and Tax Accounting teams at MBFS USA and DMO AG, Germany. Frequent communication with regard to financial or compliance topics with Daimler AG, Germany.
- Reporting, renewal of business licenses, and other affairs
- Developing and implementing corporate policies for all finance, procurement, investment/shareholding, banking, and risk management related topics.
- Ensuring compliance of all finance activities with corporate and local guidelines.
- Managing third-party finance and/or accounting vendors
- 5 – 7 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Investment Banking, or Consulting
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficiency with data analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SQL, Alteryx, and Tableau)
- Familiarity with typical finance and accounting tools (e.g. Quickbooks, Expensify)
- Working knowledge of ZOHO Books
- (Preferred) Master’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or an analytical field
- (Preferred) CPA or CFA
- (Preferred) Experience in a start-up environment; experience as being the sole finance person and can scale the team when needed
- (Preferred) Retail Or IT industry experience required.
Sound like you?